Anthrax Worker20 August 2014
The Anthrax Worker program provides instruction on the remediation of anthrax contaminated areas. Participants receive detailed instruction on the health effects and medical monitoring requirements associated with anthrax exposure as well as measures used to protect oneself from exposure during work area preparation and abatement activities. Special attention is paid to decontamination procedures and work area monitoring. In addition to English, this program is available in Spanish and Polish.
- Health Effects and Characteristics of Anthrax
- Medical Testing and Treatment for Anthrax
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Work Area Monitoring and Sampling
- Work Area Preparation and Remediation Techniques